Tuesday 15 April 2014

Digi Choosday Challenge




Well hello everyone Its Tuesday again so here we go with another Digi Choosday Challenge
I have just loved doing this challenge as it was a challenge for me ,I have only ever done paper piecing once before ,I have used the Ballerina Dancer digi from the amazing Work and Play 2  the very lushy papers and sentiment  ,I printed out 2 on white card and 1 on pattern card . Used one as the base image and the others to cut from ,Then coloured her with my ever trusty Graph'it markers ,For the Embellishments I use some of the New Dutch Doobadoo products Ribbon from my stash ,and the rose I made from Paper Clay ,I just loved making the flower and as I get back into it I hope they will improve , its just like making sugar flowers ,which in the past was my craft
Anyway that's enough about me ,now its your turn ,so come on and lets have lots of entries this week


.
I will be entering in the following challenges
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for stopping bye Hugs and Happy Crafting Susan xxxx

13 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Susan, I love the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Anjie said...

Wow Susan, stunning work. Love the rose!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Crafty Judith said...

wow that is gorgeous Susan hun hugs judith xxx

Sallybee said...

This is fab Susan x

Brawny x said...

Oh this is so so lovely. X

Eve's Been Reading said...

A-MAZ-ING!!! I love it love it love it!!! You always make such awesome projects but your tags are just too cool for school! Great project and the flower is lush! Yvonne x

Cheremane said...

This is adorable xx

Linda Simpson said...

Afternoon Susan, this is absolutely stunning! I love the image and that rose looks fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous tag, just love the image and the super rose x

Polkadoodles said...

I SIMPLY ADORE THIS SUSAN!! Yes I am shouting!!! <3 <3 <3 Perfect for the 2 papers/paper piecing challenge at Digi Choosday!http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/wk-15use-2-papers-digi-choosday.html

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Susan, this tag is amazing.
Janet xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, a beautiful Tag, love the image and the flowers.

Hugs Erin x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous make, love it all. Take care ZO xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...