Saturday 4 July 2015

Cinders

Late again with my post ! Why is it when you want to get on with something ,you always get visitors that pop in for a cuppa and don't go for 3 hour and 2 more cups of tea !
Isn't she lovely !!!!!!!!!  Cinders and her little friends I have loved colouring this image in ,I have used mostly Polychromos Pencils ,I haven used them before but thought I'd have a change from my Prisma pencils ,Today you may have noticed that my card isn't as over the top ,just proving a point to my self ,I can do clean and simple ,well this is CAS for me





See you soon and thanks for stopping by
I will be entering in the following challenges
Artbymiran Challenge  - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -    Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet -  July - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge  Always Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights   Always Anything Goes 
Outlawz Challenges   Anything Goes
Gruffies & Guests -  - Lazy Days or anything goes 
Crafty Friends Challenge  Anything Goes
Happy crafting 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, a beautiful card and what a gorgeous image. I love the colours you have used and your card design is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xxx

shaz earl said...

Lovely card but sadly does not fit our challenge at Gruffies & Guests and has been removed sorry, please read the rules of the blog
Shaz DT

Diane Louise J said...

You have made an absolutely beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and you have coloured her in perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Diane Louise xx

Creations by Shirl said...

What a sweet image and design card...Thanks for joining Crafty friends challenge!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

Maria V said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Sister Act, hugs Maria

Unknown said...

Fabulous coloring and it all goes so well with the stamp you have chosen! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

lovely card Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delight Jane DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...