Thursday 24 September 2015

"Spooky"


Well these weeks are flying by and Autumn is with us once again ,but I have to admit ...I love Autumn ! the colours are amazing all the rich Golds and Rust ,Browns , Greens and Oranges ! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my DT card for Inky Pinkies and I have used this adorable NEW Halloween collection available at the Polkadoodles Shop ,all my images have been coloured with the Fabulous Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils
Don't forget to come and join in the fun at Inky Pinkies Facebook group



 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting
Hugs Susan xx
 
I will be entering in the following Challenges

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great fun Halloween card Susan Love the images and card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous cards.... lovely blog... xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...